Desk Posture Therapy
Sitting Is Killing Your Posture
From the driver’s seat to the office chair and then the couch at home, we are spending more time seated than ever, and researchers say it’s wreaking havoc on our bodies.
Dr. James Levine, director of the Mayo Clinic-Arizona State University Obesity Solutions Initiative, has been studying the negative effects of our sedentary lifestyles for years and has summed up his findings in two sentences.
“Sitting is more dangerous than smoking, kills more people than HIV and is more treacherous than parachuting. We are sitting ourselves to death."
...and do you know what the first victim of all this sitting is? Your posture.
It's time to fix it.
What You Get In The Program
- 100% online digital product
- Instant access from all your devices
- Complete Video & PDF routines
- Expert instruction backed by over 12 years of experience
- 100% satisfaction guarantee