FAI HIP MORPHOLOGY: (When Does Bone Shape MATTER?)
😱Scared that your FAI hip morphology (bone shape) is a death sentence?
In today's video, I talk about this common fear.
In fact, I give specific guidelines to tell if surgery may be appropriate for you.
🎥Specifically, in this video I discuss:
- When is surgery appropriate?
- For whom is surgery appropriate?
- What are the important guidelines to know if you need surgery?
- What are the 3 most helpful nonsurgical approaches?
- How many people have maxed out the nonsurgical approach to hip pain?
- How can people with horrible hips (a hip cyst, bone deformity and labral tear heal hip pain without surgery?)
Enjoy the video!
About The Author
Shane Dowd, CES, CMP is the owner / founder of GotROM.com. He is also a sports performance & mobility coach specializing in injury prevention and flexibility for athletes.