SQUAT MOBILITY TESTS: (How Mobile Are YOU?)
Are you a Crossfitter, powerlifter, or bodybuilder?
Or maybe you just wanna squat better? Heck, even if you just wanna feel GOOD in your low-back, hips and ankles, today's video is for you!
This video is a quick way to diagnose your squat flexibility.
Take 2 minutes and start with these 5 simple squat mobility tests. You can do them at home or in the gym to screen for ankle and hip mobility problems.
🎥In this video you will learn:
- How to gauge your squat flexibility?
- What is the beginner's level of flexibility?
- What is the intermediate level of flexibility?
- What is the advanced level of squat flexibility?
- Which test / step involves more ankle dorsiflexion?
- What are all 5 tests to gauge your squat flexibility?
About The Author
Shane Dowd, CES, CMP is the owner / founder of GotROM.com. He is also a sports performance & mobility coach specializing in injury prevention and flexibility for athletes.