TOP 9 HIP MOBILITY DRILLS FOR BJJ
Do you practice BJJ (Brazilian jiu-jitsu) AND have tight hips?
Or perhaps you just want a kick-ass, ground-based flexibility flow?
Then, check out today's video!
🧐Specifically, in this video you will learn:
- What are the 9 Best Jiu-Jitsu Mobility Drills?
- How to do the "Frog Stretch" with less pain?
- What is the Hurdler Hamstring Stretch properly?
- How to do the "Straddle Up Stretch" for muscle control?
- How to modify hip stretches for less pain and more comfort?
- How to build strength while doing the "Loaded Pancake Stretch?"
...and much more!
About The Author
Shane Dowd, CES, CMP is the owner / founder of GotROM.com. He is also a sports performance & mobility coach specializing in injury prevention and flexibility for athletes.