LOW BACK: Should You Stretch It?
By Shane Dowd , CES, CMP
Should you stretch your back if you have back pain or sciatica?
📈 The worlds leading low-back researcher (Stuart McGill) says NO
🧘 ...but yoga and other disciplines say YES!
So, who has the truth!?
Like most things, the devil is in the details. 😈 In other words, it's not SHOULD you should stretch your back, but HOW you stretch it.
🧐 Specifically, in this video you will learn:
- Should you stretch your back?
- How can you stretch your back?
- What is the Mckenzie press-up? Is it good? Bad?
- What does the world's leading low-back researcher say?
- What is the importance of a "neutral spine" if you have back pain?
- What are 2 GOOD stretches and 2 BAD stretches for your lower back?
About The Author