12-MIN Pelvic/Core Stability Routine for Hip Impingement (FOLLOW-ALONG!)
By Shane Dowd , CES, CMP
💪 Want to build a strong core to help your hip impingement (femoroacetabular impingement?)
Easy! Just watch today's video!
Why worry about your core if your hips are painful or restricted? Because...
In physical therapy, they say – "proximal stability allows distal mobility".
In plain English, we would say – "smart/strong core = healthy/happy hips."
However you say it, these core progressions will help you build core strength, endurance, and motor control (3 keys for healthy hips!)
Zero equipment is needed and you can do them anywhere, anytime!
🧐 Specifically, in this video you will learn:
- Why does "neutral pelvis = happy hips?"
- How to test your core intelligence/stability?
- How to "master" the position of your pelvis
- Which movements can a stable pelvic position enhance?
- What are the "Hip Impingement and Pelvic Position" tests?
If you want to build a stronger core and more range of motion in your hips, don't miss today's video!
About The Author
Shane Dowd, CES, CMP is the owner/founder of GotROM.com. He is also a sports performance & mobility coach specializing in injury prevention and flexibility for athletes.