FRONT HIP PAIN: (3 Exercises for Hip Flexor Pain)
By Shane Dowd , CES, CMP
Do you have front hip pain? Maybe a hip flexor strain?
This video will teach you 3 exercises to do (and 1 exercise NOT to do...)
🧐Specifically, in this video you will learn:
- How to strengthen your hips after an injury
- What are the 3 types of exercises for front hip pain?
- What is tissue work and how can this help hip pain?
- How to use the "Trigger Point Quadballer Tool" for pain relief?
- Why stretching NOT the best option (for certain types of hip pain?)
Enjoy the video!
About The Author
Shane Dowd, CES, CMP is the owner / founder of GotROM.com. He is also a sports performance & mobility coach specializing in injury prevention and flexibility for athletes.