FULL BODY STRETCH: (Follow-Along Routine)
Want a full-body stretching routine?
If so, check out this follow-along video I made for you this morning.
I highly recommend you warm up and do a little targeted-tissue-work before doing this routine.
Why? We go DEEP in some of these stretches!
🤔Specifically, in this video you will learn:
- How to make your routine 2x better
- How to prepare for the "Pancake Splits"
- How to deepen hip flexor stretches with 1 trick?
- What is the "Spiderman Stretch" position?
- How to "centrate your hips" before middle splits
- How to do a FULL back bridge (and where to feel it!)
- How to stretch your hip flexors from a standing position?
- How to increase shoulder flexibility with 1 simple stretch
- How to incorporate "Ballistic Stretching" in your splits training
- How into crease your spinal awareness with "spinal segmentation"
- Why counter poses are critical for restoring comfort and relaxation
About The Author
Shane Dowd, CES, CMP is the owner / founder of GotROM.com. He is also a sports performance & mobility coach specializing in injury prevention and flexibility for athletes.