THE 5 DUMBEST STRETCHING MYTHS
By Shane Dowd , CES, CMP
😳 I've got some bad news for you...you've been brainwashed!
Brainwashed into thinking that a few stretches will make you weak.
Brainwashed into thinking stretching before a workout will cause injury.
Brainwashed into believing static stretching is good and bouncing is bad
Brainwashed into believing only kids can get flexible and adults are doomed
But, I've had enough of this silly B.S!
Let's bust these myths, once-and-for-all.
🧐 Specifically, in this video you will learn:
- Is it safe to bounce while stretching?
- Does stretching make you weak?
- Does "just relax into the stretch" work?
- Can you get flexible as a stiff adult?
- Does stretching decrease performance & increase injury risk?
🤓 Enjoy the video!
About The Author
Shane Dowd, CES, CMP is the owner/founder of GotROM.com. He is also a sports performance & mobility coach specializing in injury prevention and flexibility for athletes.